Monday, August 15, 2005

Le Noir Etalon



Outside a woman is calling out for someone named Elly
Where are you Elly.
Okay, she says
Elly must be there afterall
Sound could carry well in these hard spaces
I drove past Skid Row today or what the person in the car beside me referred to as such. She said that it wasn't exactly Skid Row. I didn't ask her what exactly that was, or this. She said that she doesn't drive on that street...doesn't think I should. They want what they don't have. What we have, that's why.
I saw a dead dog on the side of the entrance ramp heading onto the highway. I couldn't make it out at first. It looked like a sack that someone had tossed out of their car on their way...
I checked to see if it was still breathing. I never thought of myself as the type to try to save a wounded animal. Where was it going when it got hit? What happened? Why wasn't anyone there to help? Maybe there was a chance. Who knows when the accident happened.
Accident. I've been thinking a lot about that word since someone rear-ended me a couple of months ago. Accidents can't be helped?. What isn't an accident? What was planned.
More words.
In the future we'll be able to download thoughts straight from our heads to our blogs for public consumption.
The most valuable space will be intellectual and once you get the software sent to you in the mail you can go public and your stock will appear on the Nasdac. So you can send thoughts in all media and formats and others will receive ticker prices for those thoughts. All forms will be on AutoFill but bills will still only be virtually paid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brochure Design - Small Business Bible
Brochure Design